How to Increase Samsung Galaxy S4 Internal Storage Space?
If you possess a Samsung Galaxy S4 with 16GB storage space, then I am sure that you are facing a whole lot of troubles when it comes to storing data especially applications, videos, Songs etc. But fear not, there is a solution for everything!
In the following lines you will get to know the method to increase Samsung Galaxy S4 internal storage space in a simple and effective manner.
Step 1 – Disable all the unwanted apps
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to disable unwanted apps in your S4:
- Go into settings section.
- Select “More Tab” option
- From there to “Application manager” and then select “All Tab”
- Find all the applications you want to disable, Press Disable Button.
But make sure that you don’t disable the native functions and features during this disabling process, else it is surely going to cost you big time.
Step 2 – Move your Apps into SD Card
Samsung has came up with an update that even allows you to move your applications in your SD card, hence allowing you to make the most out of it, and this is one the reasons why most people are going with S4 with 16GB storage space, as they find enough space for their applications as well as for the Apps with the help of the SD card
Moving Apps from Samsung Galaxy S4 in SD card
In order to transfer Galaxy S4 apps, all you have to do is to:
- Go to settings
- Locate More Tab and go into Application Manager, you will find all the apps there.
- Now just swipe to the right, it will show the applications that are running on the SD card.
- Note that only the application space will be moved to the SD card, not the complete app.
- Now click on your desired app you want to migrate, you will be moved into the details of that particular app.
- After you are in the details of that application press “Move to SD card” button.
- Now you will see the data / application transferring into your SD card from internal memory.
- Check your storage space in order to verify the migration.
This will surely save the remaining internal storage of your S4, hence allowing you to use 64GB of Space of your SD card instead of going with the internal storage of your phone. In short you don’t need to buy an S4 with higher storage configuration, as your 32GB or 64GB of SD card will be doing job for you.