Identifying and Resolving iPhone 4 Rear Camera Problem
If you have an iPhone 4 with you then its rear camera issue or problem is surely the last thing that you will be willing to have along your side, and this is mainly because iPhone 4’s rear camera is its main charm, and without that it’s surely worthless.
When it comes to performance, image resolution and output result of iPhone’s rear camera, it has surely came out as one of the most desired smart phone, as it is way much better than its predecessors and is known to be an ideal picture taking tool for Flickr. But what if your iPhone’s rear camera stops working? What are you going to do next?
In the following lines you will get to know about some of the iPhone 4 rear camera problem and the professional methods to resolve them.
- IPhone 4 camera fails to open.
- Blank screen when camera is accessed.
- Pictures are not saving in your phone.
- Blurred image.
Reasons of Problems
- Phone might be water damaged.
- For blurred image, there might be dust on your camera lens.
- Any third party application might be the cause of this problem.
- Connector’s Pin or Cam strip might be misaligned.
- Any of the components might be faulty.
- For blurred image clean your phone’s camera lens with the help of a cotton bud.
- Restart your phone and check.
- Reset your phone and check.
- Uninstall any third party camera app, as this might also be the cause of this problem.
- Software Update.
Problem – Camera fails to open:
If your iPhone 4 camera fails to start and you don’t see anything on screen than all you have to do is to:
- Restart your phone or cam application that you have been using, and if the problem persists then:
i) Open your iPhone4 device with all the right and recommended repairing tools offered by Apple Inc.
ii) Check Connector’s Pin and Cam strip, it might be misaligned due to any of the reasons. If it is, then try to fix or change the cam strip.
If it is not the problem then:
- Check the cam board connector, as it might have a water damage, dry soldered or any kind of collision damage. If it is the problem then:
i) Clean or change the connector.
ii) Check all the components around the connector.
iii) After checking the components, apply heat gently or you can also replace it if it is the option.
This thing is surely going to resolve your iPhone4 rear camera problem, but you have to make sure that you need to use all the right and recommended tools offered by Apple. Besides that you really need to have gentle hands during the entire procedure, so that you won’t damage circuit, connectors etc. of your iPhone 4.