How to Resolve Different Samsung Galaxy S3 Camera Problems?
Samsung Galaxy S3 is known to be the part of one of the most successful range of Smartphone offered by Samsung. Samsung Galaxy S3 literally snatched iPhone’s market, as it had much better feature than iPhone 3G and 3GS, hence allowing people to move towards it.
Samsung Galaxy range is surely known to be one of the finest and the most reliable smart phone range that exists, but still it also encounters different issues from time to time which you need to overcome if you are willing to use all of its features in the best possible manner.
Samsung Galaxy S3 camera problem is quite rare, and it occurs in every 1 out of 50 (approx.) Samsung Galaxy S3 phones, and the best thing is that it has several resolving methods, so you can try all of them in order to overcome your Samsung Galaxy S3 camera problem.
- Warning Unknown Error by Error Callback message when camera is accessed.
- Camera failed error message.
Reasons of Problems
- Corrupt data in cache might be causing this problem.
- Problem in your SD card.
- Outdated firmware of your phone.
- Location feature is sometimes also the cause of this problem.
- Soldering of your on-board connector might be out.
- Camera IC might be faulty.
Warning Unknown Error by Error Callback
If you encounter this error message “Warning Unknown Error by Error Callback” then all you have to do is to go into “Settings” and from there to “Application Manager”. Then from there scroll down to Camera option and select “Clear Data and Force Stop” option. This thing would surely work if your data is causing the issue, and if it doesn’t then:
- Turn off the device
- Press and Hold, Volume (Up Key), Home Key and Power Key at the same time until the phone starts to vibrate.
- Now press Volume down key to move over “Wipe Cache Partition” option. After moving over this option press Power button to select it.
- After your Cache is wiped out you will see “Reboot System now” option in front of your screen, press power key to select this option.
This thing is surely going to solve this issue for sure.
Camera Failed Error Message
If you see “Camera Failed” error message on your screen or it shows black screen, than following four methods might be able to assist you with this issue, which include:
- There might be some problem with your memory card, try to format it in first place. (Make sure to backup your data first before you do that)
- Go with a new Firmware update.
- Disable “Location” option in your Samsung Galaxy S3, as sometimes it is also the cause of the issue.
- If all of the above doesn’t work than the last option is to go with Factory Reset option, it is surely going to solve every problem if it is a software issue OR you can also choose to “Stop” the camera by going into your Samsung Galaxy S3 options, this is surely going to resolve all your camera related issues. Besides that, this method is also able to solve Samsung Galaxy S2 camera problems too!
If all of the above methods are not able to resolve your Samsung Galaxy S3 camera issue then it is evident that there is a hardware problem in your Samsung Galaxy S3, and in order to resolve that, all a cellular phone repairer has to do is to go with:
- Check your Samsung Galaxy S3 camera strip and board connector.
- Clean the connector and solder it again.
- Check camera settings
- Repeat same procedure for your Front Camera.
- Gently apply small amount of heat over your Camera IC.