Method to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note Memory Card Problem
Following are the set of problems as well as solutions of Samsung Galaxy Note Memory Card problem
- Memory Card not found.
- Access Denied
- Memory Card unable to save anything
- Remove and reinsert memory card and check.
- Go into settings and check memory card status.
- Check with any other good memory card and check.
- Scan memory card for viruses from your PC and check.
- Verify proper action of memory card slot spring, as if it is damaged then your phone won’t read your memory card. In this case replace entire Memory card assembly.
- If everything else fails then format your memory card.
- Pull up Galaxy Note memory card circuit contacts with the help of a pin to ensure that memory card socket contacts connect with memory card’s contacts.
- Re-solder all the pins of memory card slot.
- Remove metal sheet marked in picture.
- Check above mentioned capacitors and IC of Memory Card Slot, if faulty replace them.