Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specs and Reviews
Finally the third generation of Samsung Galaxy Note is here, which is surely bigger and better than every Smartphone that is currently in the market. Samsung revealed its Note 3 in an event at Berlin, along with their smart gear watch, which came as an extra added attraction.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is surely known to be a one power packed phablet, and has each and every feature that people were looking for. Have a look at some of its Specs:
Samsung surely knows what people are looking for, and this is the reason why they have came up with a massive 5.7 Inches display size, hence allowing people to enjoy games, apps and more!
This Massive phone comes up with a Massive storage space, as it is available in 32GB and 64GB internal space. Besides that you can also add up to 64GB on Micro SD card for additional space.
When it comes to Camera, none can offer better than Note 3, as it is equipped with:
- Rear Camera – 13 Megapixels, with Dual Shot, Face and Smile detection, Geo Tagging, Image stabilizer etc.
- Front Camera – 2 Megapixels.
- Video – 2160P and 1080P over LTE Models and 1080P over 3G models.
Galaxy Note 3 is powered with a 2.3GHZ Quad – Core Processor, accompanied by 3GB of RAM which makes it absolutely lag free smart phone, hence allowing you to enjoy each and everything in any application in every possible manner.
3200 MAH Li – Ion battery ensures that you don’t need to charge your Note 3 for longer periods
Now after that, let’s have a look at some of the Pros and Cons of Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Pros
Here are some of the reasons why you should go with Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- S Pen Stylus and Air command ensures that you enjoy each and every application more and in a convenient manner.
- 2.3 GHZ Quad Processor with 3GB RAM ensures that you enjoy Lag free usage of each and every application.
- 3200 MAH Li – Ion Powerful battery.
- Massive Internal and external storage allows you to store heavy applications as well as movies and games without compromising on storage space.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Cons
- Its massive size makes it a bit difficult to carry.
- 5.7” display screen makes it more prone to get cracked or broken.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has surely come up as one of the best smart phone, as it is bigger, better and more powerful as compared to its predecessors. So if you are looking for something extra than Note 3 is surely for you, as it has everything that you will be looking for. Samsung’s most advanced S Pen Stylus and Air Command makes it distinguished than any other smart phone. Note 3’s 5.7” display size makes it superior than any other smart phone.
The only problem that I have found with Note 3 is that it is really not a “Pocket Friendly phone”. If you are thinking to keep this phone in your pocket, than I am sorry to tell you that it is not going to happen. Besides that, this massive display size makes it LCD screen more prone to be broken down.
When it comes to its features than this is surely the Smart phone that you should be looking forward towards, as its extra ordinary specifications makes it a must buy phone.