How to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rear Camera Problem?
- Blurred picture.
- Camera failed.
- Phone hangs when camera is accessed.
- Pictures are not saving.
- For Blurred Display: Clean Camera glass from inside and outside.
- For Camera Failed: Reset your phone.
- For Hanging problem: Power OFF your phone, remove and reinsert battery then check.
- Uninstall any camera app that you have installed recently (after which any of the camera problems are occurring).
- Software update (Should always be considered as the last option)
- Unplug and re-plug camera strip.
- Check with any other working camera.
- Re-solder Rear camera on-board connector.
- Gently heat all the components of camera IC.
- Check connection between 1st pin of on-board connector and the above mentioned capacitor.
- If everything else fails then gently heat Camera IC and Check.
- If the Camera IC still fails then re-ball or replace it.