How to Solve Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Audio Jack Problem?
- Low sound in earphone.
- No Sound.
- Distorted sound.
- Unbalanced sound.
- Check Volume Level.
- Check with any other working earphone.
- Update your OS.
- Unplug, clean and re-plug Audio Jack Strip connector as well as on-board connector.
- Change audio jack strip and check.
- Re-solder following pins of Audio Jack on-board connector:
- 1st and 4th pin of your right hand side.
- 2nd and 4th of your left hand side.
- Now check diode and resistor, if faulty replace it.
- If everything else fails then gently head Audio IC, if it still fails then replace it.