How to Disassemble and Assemble Samsung Galaxy S1?
In the following lines you will get to know the method to disassemble and assemble Samsung Galaxy S1. In order to do that perfectly, the very first thing that you need to have along your side is all the right tools.
Following is the list of tools that you need in order to disassemble and assemble Samsung Galaxy S1.
- Philips Screwdriver
- Flat screwdriver
- Plastic Tools
Now let’s begin with the method to:
Disassemble Samsung Galaxy S1
Before your plan to disassemble Samsung Galaxy S1, the very first thing that you need to do is to make sure that your phone is switched off. Now:
- Remove Battery Cover
- Remove Battery, Sim Card and Memory Card as shown in the figure.
- Now remove Screw S by using Philips Screw driver.
- Lift back cover using flat screwdriver
- Separate cover slowly using Separation tool
- Now lift the frame up
- Remove Display connector
- Remove camera connector
- Remove bottom board connector
- Remove audio jack connector
- Remove Antenna wire
- Lift and remove Motherboard (MB)
- Remove audio jack strip
- Remove Vibrator
- Remove Antenna wire from board
- Remove the strip that is connecting bottom board to the mother board
- Remove board
- Remove SIM and MMC PCB strip from motherboard
- Remove SIM and MMC PCB from Motherboard
- Remove buzzer strip which is connected with the SIM and MMC PCB but before that you have to open the plastic lock using separation tool gently
Assembling Samsung Galaxy S1
Before you begin to assemble Samsung Galaxy S1, make sure that LCD isn’t damaged, after verifying that, all you have to do is to:
- Connect vibrator and fix board.
- Connect Antenna Wire
- Connect mother board strip
- In order to connect buzzer, first open the lock then proceed.
- Attach SIM, MMC PCB to the motherboard as shown below
- Connect PCB strip to the mother board
- Fix Audio Jack and Speaker strip as shown below
- Place mother board back
- Connect audio jack and speaker strip
- Connect board strip to the mother board
- Connect display strip
- Fix power button
- Connect camera assembly
- Put plastic case back
- Before putting screws back, make sure that the phone turns on, and for that put battery and turn on power
- Put Screws
- Put Back cover
This is how you disassemble and assemble Samsung Galaxy S1.