How to Clear Cache of Samsung Galaxy S4?
Whenever you face the Samsung Galaxy S4 camera issue, it really doesn’t mean that your camera or hardware of your phone is faulty, as sometimes the reason could also be a software issue which can be easily resolved by following a simple manual / software method.
There are a good number of Samsung Galaxy S4 problems that can be resolved simply by clearing cache of your phone, as sometimes this becomes the reason of a good number of S4 problems.
In the following lines you will get to know what different type of S4 problems can be resolved by simply clearing the cache of your phone.
Problems That Can Be Resolved By Clearing Cache Of S4
- Samsung Galaxy S4 encountering black screen problem.
- Phone hangs.
- Camera not taking pictures or saving pictures.
- Phone is running out of charge.
- Slow response of touch screen.
- Memory card not found.
- Memory card is corrupt even after it is formatted.
Besides that, there are also a number of problems that can simply be resolved by cleaning the cache of your phone. Problems that occur mainly due to memory problems in your phone are sometimes resolved by clearing the cache of your phone.
Other than just knowing what different types of problems can be resolved by clearing the cache of Samsung Galaxy S4, it is also important that one should know how to clear cache of Samsung Galaxy S4 in order to resolve all those issues in the best possible manner. Here is the procedure of clearing the cache of your S4:
Before clearing the cache of S4, make sure to back up your entire data, as clearing cache removes all the data in your phone’s cache, and this could also be some very useful data that you might not want to regret over later.
In order to clear Cache, all you have to do is to:
- Press Menu + Volume + Power Button at the same time, and as soon as you will do it you will enter Recovery Mode.
- Select “Wipe Cache Partition” among rest of the options. Press Power button to select the option and Volume buttons to scroll.
- After you do that, select “Reboot Now” option and your Galaxy S4 will be good to go, as your cache will be cleared.
The steps are surely very simple and the entire process won’t take more than 20 seconds. This procedure is absolutely safe and you don’t need to worry about anything else.